Sunday, March 17, 2024

"Geography" for 12th grade by NIOS

This is my most favorite course ever. I struggle to remember what kind of mountains are there and soil etc but I just love the sense of "travelling the world and being in nature". These books were issued by the NIOS open school and I have enjoyed reading them. Although, I might not be able to study Geography college level, I still love the physical geography, cartography, geology and other Earth sciences. It gives me the sense of being close to nature and being a world traveler which I love. 

These are two books and the first book covers the physical geography whilst the second book covers the human geography, including economics, which I'm not a huge fan of.

Overall, these are great books that cover the basics of geography.


No comments:

Post a Comment