Sunday, March 17, 2024

"Certificate of Data Entry" by NIOS

I decided to complete my 12th in humanities and one of the courses is Data Entry Operations which I was kind of forced to choose but I'm happy with it as it's polishing my basic computer skills (very basic) but I find it still challenging as I have never had to use Excel or Power Point Presentations or Mail Merge.

After completing the practical parts of the book I did learn that I don't know so much of the basics when in comes to the most popular computer applications such as Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Word and Outlook. The most challenging was, I guess, the Excel because of the slightly mathematical formulas and the whole concept but I managed to get it in the end. 

My most favorite part of the book was the hardware of the computer, the servers and how the Internet works. I'd like to read more on that because the book provided only the basics.


No comments:

Post a Comment