Thursday, December 27, 2018

"I am Malala" by Malala Yousafzai

This book is an autobiography of a teenage girl - Malala Yousafzai. She is definitely famous all around the world, but I never actually knew why. 

This book is her story, it tells who Malala is and where is she from and why she's special and what is her message.

The book starts with Malala's childhood in a beautiful valley in Pakistan and then it takes us through the events of her life, including the experience of Taliban.

"It's a story of courage, faith and optimist - one of the most inspiring books I've ever read!"

The book that I read was a teenage edition and was written in a very simple language and in many ways, I found it very heart warming and cute.

If I could compare a book to a movie, I would compare it to  the Italian classic "Life is Beautiful" by Roberto Benigni and Vincenzo Cerami. 

It is about optimism, faith, courage, dreams and the love of humanity. I loved this book because it actually showed that no matter how hard and hopeless the situation seems, there is hope. 

No matter how impossible it seems, if you pray for it, if you wish for it - it happens. 

It's about seeing a vision and praying for it. It's about not being afraid to die and knowing that death will happen one day, so why be afraid? 

It's about being who you are and doing what you want and believing in yourself. It's also a book of selflessness and love and family.

I would definitely recommend this book to everyone - child or grown-up, because it's on of the most inspiring books that I've read in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment